Sunday, December 2, 2007

About myself

It been long time i didn't view and feel a person called Kian Fat 0r aping. My name is Kian Fat and my informal name called Aping. I am 22 years old. Now still as a university student and still single. For this moment, i am having my industry training in a local company. So far, i am having a great experiance during my industry training. I meet many kind of people and experaince many unexpecting changes and knowladges. At the same time, i can often meet my friends and one of them have become my best friend or in other word my brother. I really appreciate what god had presant to my now. I am happy for my life now. Even i will be under pressure at work, but after hanging out with brother, everything fix to normal and even feel better. However my life still like a roller couster, 'up and down'. Franckly i appreciate this becouse for my stand of view now, imperfection is a perfection for my life. Thank god.

No comments: