Tuesday, December 11, 2007

My Family

I have a BIG family. My loving Dad & Mum, three brother and three sister then me. I am the youngest one. My dad is a person who always put us before him, meaning we always important then himself. He always busy earning $$ for us but he never left us befind from his life. We always be part of his life, we know you love us more than other do. About my mum, she is a fulltime housewise and she is the best mum in the world. She never stop taking care us even some of us has there own family. She like an angle for us who always protect us from everything that harm to us. She always keep give us her warm love and care and she always keep us in her prayers. Dad and mum, we love you both very much.My oldest brother is a responsible brother. Even he far older then us, srtill he work hard to understand what we need while we all are growing up. He always be our best friends. My next brother is a quit and low profile person. He is a person who not well in sosailise, but he always care about all of us. My oldest is a hard working person. She work hard to get a better life and she know how to utilise her property very well. She really care about us and we all respect her most. My second sister is a happy go lucky person. She always make us feel happy. That the way she show her care to us. My youngest sister is a easy going person. She like to make us lough and definately she is a funniest person. My youngest brother is a playfull person. We always fight for no reason. And he lile to play with car, that why our Honda car become an experiment for him to try something new. Finally ME! I am a simple person who like to eat, like to play, like to sleep, like to cook, like to... aaa... I almost like a PIG... There are many charecter in my family. Somehow we all had gone through up and down moment together.

No comments: